June 3, 2011

Throwback Friday

Throwback Friday is back!
And talk about this week's Blast from the Past!
Now that summer is pratically here, it always makes me think about the summer's of my childhood, teenage & college years.
This week's installment is dedicated to my childhood and highschool BFFs.
We were inseparable. And could cause some major trouble when we were together.

This was taken at Myrtle Beach, in 1998, before all of us went off to college.
I was the only one who went to ECU so it was so special to spend one last weekend with my "sisters." I remember this trip very fondly.
We had a great time sneaking into clubs, meeting boys, watching the sun come up over the ocean while contemplating life, and who could forget trying to find Krista who went MIA the last night we were there.

Over the years, we have drifted apart and are not as close as we once were.
However, I can say that I love these girls like I always have and I miss them.
Hopefully, we can all get back to MB and try to relive that weekend...well almost...I don't think our husbands would appreciate us meeting boys.

Love you, ladies!

Krista, Janet, myself, & Hope
Myrtle Beach, SC 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment