June 8, 2010

You Had Me at Flip Cup

"The Bachelorette" has done it again. ABC has sucked me in and has me longing for Monday nights to see who Ali Fedotowsky makes out with, gives roses to, and who she gives the boot to. Of all the bachelorettes and even contestants, she has been my fav. And I have to admit that I may even have a tiny girl crush on her. I think she's just awesome!
Ali is one lucky lady. For the most part her suitors are pretty hunky, successful men. In my single days I would have loved to have 15 sex-ay men longing after me, fighting for me, all the while trying to impress me and win my heart. Not to mention, the fabulous dates they have, traveling the world. Le sigh...
From the get go I have liked Roberto. He's a hunk and speaks several different languages. He's cultured and charming. He also got the first impression rose. Atta girl, Ali!


Can you say yummy?

Okay so last night Ali had some alone time with Chris L. who I might add has this nice New England accent. Now he's no Roberto when it comes to looks but during his and Ali's convo before the rose ceremony he stated that Ali needs to come to the Cape and play some Flip Cup. Now this is a guy after my own heart. Her reply...I love Flip Cup!

I heart Chris L.


Ali keep handing out those roses to Chris L. Any man who plays Flip Cup is worth keepin' around. And oh yeah, Ali, you're invited to our next Flip Cup party.

~M








1 comment:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with the Bachelor - I know, GASP! But these guys seem like a great crop. Although, rumor has it that she doesn't choose anyone this season????

    ReplyDelete