February 17, 2011

Throwback Friday


So, I am guessing this is probably in 2002? My grandmother warned me
to always write the dates on the back of pictures.

However I do know this was at Walnut Creek tailgating for a concert. Too much alcohol in college has led
me to not remembering details of events like I probably should.

I'm thinking this to be an Aerosmith concert.

And I'm sure there was probably a lot of beer consumed and funneled.

What's even better...10 years later we're still all friends!



3 comments:

  1. Funny how a picture from 2002 seems like it was taken in 1997. Right? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! 2002? WOW. KLaw is right. Is this from the 60s? Loving your blonde hair and love that you were tailgating for Aerosmith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aerosmith concert, eh? Where was I? Oh, that's right - running amuck and/or passed out somewhere in a Captain Morgan induced stupor. ;)

    Running into the ex + Liquor = TRAGIC.

    ReplyDelete