April 13, 2011

Is This Legal?


No, you are not seeing double, triple or even quadruple. Yes, this is all liquor. And we have two more bins full of the stuff. So much in fact, I'm renaming "Casa des Costello" to "Costello Speakeasy."

I'm sure you're asking where in the hell did we get all this booze. No, we didn't rob the local ABC store. My mother-in-law has finally made the move from Iowa to North Carolina.

She owned a bar.

She closed the bar.

Now we own bar...well not really but we could. We have more liquor than ECU's campus.

Whose ready to party?

Seriously...

We need help with consuming all this goodness.

And on top of all this we just bottled 2 cases of home brew & have another 5 gallons fermenting that will be kegged in another week.

Issues?

Perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be ready to partake during our get together next month. If I'm going to go back to school I need to start practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when's the party?? I have a husband that could put quite a dent in that if need be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete