March 21, 2011

Awwww Snap...Spring is Here

To kick off the first weekend of spring we did give the boat some much needed TLC, with a little help from our friends, of course. I love spring and it just makes me all giddy. And I go around singing this little rhyme courtesy of our dear ole friend Mr. Willy Wonka:

IN SPRINGTIME
THE ONLY PRETTY RING TIME
BIRDS SING
EH, DING A-DING A-DING
SWEET LOVERS LOVE
THE SPRING


I love how my husband is "photo-bombing" our pic with the kids

The boat looks brand new. I wish I could take some sort of credit for it. I didn't do a damn thing but drink beer and gossip. But I had a dandy good time doing it. By the end of the day I was so pumped, I just couldn't stand it-I had to put on my life jacket and pretend I was floating around, getting my Vitamin D on.
So until next time, stock up on the suntan lotion and get your gear ready...ITS BOATING TIME FOOLS!


3 comments:

  1. i want to drink beer and gossip on a boat with a baby and you two girls. oh and the dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhh sweet floaty boat time. The mountains are blue and I'm ready to get my float on fo'sho!

    ReplyDelete