March 9, 2011

"The Cleanse" Update Part 1


I've been on this new cleanse for 2 whole days. So I know the burning question is the status of my bowel movements. Well, there hasn't been any major poopage; just major gas. Yesterday, I am quite sure, that my stomach and butt were preparing for battle. And, I'm expecting to shart at any moment. I spent most of yesterday with major indigestion and gas pains. Today, so far, hasn't been so bad. I'm not sure if its the powder shakes or the cleanse. I was having trouble drinking the shakes yesterday due to the thickness so today I added a little bit more water and some fresh fruit. It makes it better.

But as I've lost 2 pounds, I'm gonna stick to it the rest of the week. I'll report back in a few days. Until then, just breathe, or fart, or poop; whatever you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Proud of your weight loss Meliss. - Linds

    ReplyDelete