May 8, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself



My name is Humpty...well it was for one night back in college but we'll address that in a future blog. I go by several different names. Melissa, Twat (don't judge-there's an explanation), Twitty, Mel. I'm in school for respiratory therapy, hence the title of my bog. And married to a wonderful man that must have the patience of God for putting up with me.

So why blog? Well it seems like the cool thing to do these days and I enjoy reading many of my friends' blogs. Now, I'm not as creative as the likes of K. Law, Spanky or Summer but I'll try not to bore you to tears.

As a little girl, I wrote in a diary/journal often and wrote poetry to deal with my feelings, insecurities, etc...So why not as an adult I ask myself. So, in this here blog you'll get a little bit of everything, my friends. My obsession with "little people," the good, the bad, the ugly, and a little bit of my hospital encounters. Now there's some doozies.

I stay pretty busy, so I'll try to update as often as I can. So let's get started...how about you asking me questions to get my creative juices flowing. I answer truthfully and honestly.

Until next time, just breathe!


Melissa

4 comments:

  1. So glad you joined the blog world! Us Pi girls are going to take over the universe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Can't wait to read your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You forgot "Meliss" as a nickname; as you know I cannot bring myself to call you "Twat".... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Twat is blogging!! It's only because I love you that I'll forgive the fact that I'm cut out of your picture above :)

    ReplyDelete